• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Made me smile

Ciren

with so much worry and stress around at the moment, with all of us trying to get better care for our babies. I thought i would tell this little story.

gave peaches her breakfast and came and sat down in the front room. usually she comes walking in after she has eaten tail wagging and licking her chops. i always ask her was that nice and she makes it obvious that she enjoyed it. this morning however she comes in the room looks at me and i say was your breakfast nice? she burps at me and goes to lie down.

made me chuckle anyway.

Awwww! Thank God I'm not the only one who holds conversations with my doggies :lol:

That made me smile :D thanks for sharing that with us :flwr:

Awwww! Thank God I'm not the only one who holds conversations with my doggies :lol:

:) I thought this was normal!!!! Is that why people stare at me when I'm out walking the dogs! Do try to keep it to at home only, but sometimes.......

Last edited:
:) I thought this was normal!!!! Is that why people stare at me when I'm out walking the dogs! Do try to keep it to at home only, but sometimes.......

hahaha i do this too!!! i have little songs for him and everything - each kind of treat he likes has its own little ditty!!

hahaha i do this too!!! i have little songs for him and everything - each kind of treat he likes has its own little ditty!!

:D Me too!!

When we go to the park I sing "Mr Squirrel where are youhoo? It's Cara Mia and Minnie Moohoo........we gonna get ya!!"
They take off like rockets :jump:

Oh girls, you did give me a giggle.
I remember when I used to take Pepe round the park and our cats could usually be found hiding under the bushes at the side. I used to walk past the bushes caling "Come girls,come girls", mostly they came diving out and walked back home with us. I must have looked a right idiot!!

Thanks. I needed that giggle cos I had the worst poss news about my boxer today.

I really embarrassed myself once. I carried Dylan into a card shop. While looking at blank cards I came across a nice black and white one with a Jack Russell on it. I picked it up and turned to Dylan and asked, "What do you think Dylan, is that nice?" :lpy: I then turned to the shop assistant who was standing right beside me :eek: and denied ever asking my dogs opinion on his card preferences!!!icon_blshing

bless lol :)

:p bless your lil one reminds me of my lil boy hes a lil burper worst wen he has had a drink he is like a drunk :) awww hes just came and layed on my shoulder

Sounds like Peaches enjoyed breakfast :D

Sometimes when I'm walking with Ollie I forget that its him thats with me and not my 3 year old son, so I often tell him to be careful stepping up onto the footpaths :rolleyes: People must think I'm mad!

I really embarrassed myself once. I carried Dylan into a card shop. While looking at blank cards I came across a nice black and white one with a Jack Russell on it. I picked it up and turned to Dylan and asked, "What do you think Dylan, is that nice?" :lpy: I then turned to the shop assistant who was standing right beside me :eek: and denied ever asking my dogs opinion on his card preferences!!!icon_blshing

I do stuff like this ALL. THE. TIME.

I carry him round allsorts of shops and say 'whaddya think to this Lou?' and i take his response very seriously.

And for the record, i am pretty sure that dogs understand far more language than they would have us believe. The things Louis picks out of conversations that my husband and i have is amazing. Course if you actually tell him to do something, like 'get off the windowsill' or 'get off the duvet, i am trying to make the bed!!' or 'stop woofing the postman' he suddenly doesn't understand a word, or goes selectively deaf . . .

haha!

I talk to the doggies here, too. I think neighbors must think I am nuts when we are all out back and I am telling them to "play nice" and asking them questions.

My children have made up theme songs for each of the dogs and go around singing them.

They call Bandit's song "Bandit is a Bear with Fluffy Hair"...yeah, I know the words to it, too.

I wouldn't even try to spell Pixie's.

Back