PDA

View Full Version : Gabby's in for her spay.

Jasperxxgabby
1st October 2008, 09:40 AM
Oh well, Gabby is in for her spay. her enthusiasm of visiting the vets is now gone I think, and she was very subdued, but I was allowed to stay with her while she had her pre-med.
Once I know she is out of the anaesthetic I don't expect I'll be so worried So roll on around 4.00pm and I should be able to collect her then.

Dublin
1st October 2008, 10:06 AM
Good luck today - I'll be thinking of you both :flwr:

Maggles
1st October 2008, 10:10 AM
ohh feel better soon Gabby! Maggie had hers on Friday. she came home and was her sweet self but couldn't keep much food down. the vet said it was a normal reaction to the drugs, so it was boiled rice and chicken for dinner. she is already bopping around again, and never even so much as picked at her stitches. hope your lil one is home soon!

Shelli
1st October 2008, 10:36 AM
Hope all goes well today :flwr::flwr:

Brian M
1st October 2008, 10:39 AM
Hi

I know what you are going through had all my three girls done so its not a nice day today but pls be assured she will be Ok .

Best Wishes

Brian

Jan Bell
1st October 2008, 10:44 AM
Sure she will be fine, but it's always good when you can make that phone call to the vet post-op isn't it? Won't be long before she will be back at home with you for a cuddle or ten.

Best wishes

Jasperxxgabby
1st October 2008, 10:58 AM
Thanks all:thmbsup: Just had a phone from vets, Gabby's operation is over and she is just coming round, so she is fine:D.

Good to know how well Maggie is after her spay, bless her:flwr:.

*Pauline*
1st October 2008, 11:09 AM
Glad to here it's over. Bet you can't wait to pick her up. :flwr:

Steffers
1st October 2008, 11:14 AM
Glad it went well :) :rah:

Shelli
1st October 2008, 11:28 AM
Glad everything went ok :flwr: I bet you cant wait to get her home.

sins
1st October 2008, 11:30 AM
Good to know it's over and done with. She'll be bouncing around in no time at all.
Sins

brotymo
1st October 2008, 12:52 PM
I hope all goes well today! :flwr:

pippa
1st October 2008, 01:21 PM
Glad it's over and went well, she'll be back in your arms very soon.

Chelle & Rex
1st October 2008, 06:13 PM
Hope Gabby is home and enjoying cuddles after her spay. :hug:

Maggles
1st October 2008, 10:30 PM
:):):) yea gabby!!! glad you are all done with that. get lots of rest so you can go play soon!!!

Jasperxxgabby
2nd October 2008, 12:11 AM
Gabby says thanks:).
I picked her up at 3.45pm, and she has been fine:) she has slept mostly, the hardest part is going to start tomorrow when she is hopefully back to herself and I have to keep her calm for 10 days.
She only has two stitches, so she goes back this Friday for a checkup and stitches out the following Friday. A good job over I think:D.

HollyDolly
2nd October 2008, 12:19 AM
So glad Gabby is ok and back home safe and well. When Holly was spayed she woke up the next morning wanting her breakfast, normally a fussy eater she scoffed down her food and has never looked back since. :luv:

brotymo
2nd October 2008, 12:33 AM
Glad she is back home and safe!