PDA

View Full Version : Web Video of Overview of SM

RodRussell
1st October 2008, 09:05 PM
There is an interesting, brief on-line video of Dr. Stephen Lane, a neurologist from Colorado, giving an overview of SM, at this webpage http://www.thedoctorschannel.com/video/897.html

Dr. Lane's inability to pronounce the word syringomyelia is a little distracting. Apparently the purpose is to inform other veterinarians of the existence and symptoms of the disorder.

Rod Russell
Orlando, Florida USA

HollyDolly
1st October 2008, 11:23 PM
Perhaps this link should be posted on the Dog World web site for all to see and hear that over 50% of cavaliers have syringomyelia. A Frightening thought when these breeders continue to deny there is a problem:(

*Pauline*
1st October 2008, 11:38 PM
That was very interesting. Thanks for posting it.

Cathy Moon
2nd October 2008, 01:24 PM
Thanks for posting this video.

*Pauline*
2nd October 2008, 11:36 PM
Perhaps this link should be posted on the Dog World web site for all to see and hear that over 50% of cavaliers have syringomyelia. A Frightening thought when these breeders continue to deny there is a problem:(
I just posted it on Dog World for those who perhaps are new to syringomyelia.

Jan Bell
3rd October 2008, 08:50 AM
I just posted it on Dog World for those who perhaps are new to syringomyelia.

Hmmm......can't wait to see the comments!

*Pauline*
3rd October 2008, 10:52 AM
Someone thanked me, but only one.

Jan Bell
3rd October 2008, 11:03 AM
Yes, I shouldn't be so biased really, as there are some quite sensible posters - I think it was 'Quincy' who thanked you. It's just that the aggressive ones outnumber them rather.

Still, it is good to have that link posted as there may be some people who read it who genuinely don't know much about SM and want to know more, and it's a useful video.