• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kingston's Swim Party

KingstonsMom

I took Kingston to a doggie swim party hosted by our city's aquatics center. He wasn't too sure about the water, but he did enjoy the refreshments.

2908309315_cf04055147.jpg

2909154728_2f1c26b72f.jpg

2909155300_d45401cdc0.jpg

2908308933_c3d3b959c1.jpg

Don't worry, there were lifeguards on duty!
2908326905_aedbe884c1.jpg

:lotsaluv: What lovely photos. I wish they did swim parties by me. The furry lifeguard looks to have everything under control - Kingston needn't worry:jump:

This is lovely pictures. What a wonderful idea. It is very comforting to know that there were lifeguards there ;)

ha ha ha ha i don't Louis would EVER speak to me again if i took him to a swim party ! ! !

But what a fantastic concept - and thank you so much for putting up those photos, they are great and i really enjoyed them !!

I'm so jealous. Because you have a lovely doggie and because you've got the weather for a doggie swim party!!!! :D

I'm so jealous. Because you have a lovely doggie and because you've got the weather for a doggie swim party!!!! :D

Doggie swim parties are actually a very common event here in Dallas, especially during the month of September. That's when most of the city pools are closing down, so they have one final celebration by inviting dogs to swim for the day.

I wish I was that confident in a bikini!
2908309371_d0e66ace61.jpg

Back