PDA

View Full Version : Pet Friendly Cottage

TKC
3rd October 2008, 10:41 AM
www.conscottage.ie

A traditional thatched cottage located in a tranquil forest setting, surrounded by mountains and with a view of Lough Adeery. Ideally positioned for hill walking, fishing and for those who are looking for a peaceful, relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Spacious living/dining room with authentic flagstone floors and open hearth fire. Separate kitchen and bathroom with power shower. 2 bedrooms with wooden floors. Sash windows and a half-door complete the look and feel of this charming cottage.

diddy
3rd October 2008, 11:37 AM
Sounds really lovely. Have you been there?

coconut
3rd October 2008, 11:56 AM
that looks lovely that would be great for a relaxing few days away with the dogs!

Sandrac
3rd October 2008, 02:02 PM
Its quite difficult finding cottages that take 2 dogs. We've just come back from holiday in Norfolk staying in a pet friendly cottage with the garden leading onto the sanddune and beach - it was perfect and no extra charge for the dogs.

http://www.holidaylets.net/properties/16884

Alison_Leighfield
3rd October 2008, 03:20 PM
Sandra,

Thanks so much for that link :) I know where I'm going next year....! Looks lovely :)

Alison.

Louise1823
3rd October 2008, 10:01 PM
Thanks for that link Tara! Ive been meaning to look up some places in Ireland that would accomodate us all. Im not sure if 3 would be too much though!, but Ive emailed an enquiry so :xfngr:.
I think it looks lovely - really quaint and full of character and Donegal is so beautiful.

Nicki
4th October 2008, 06:14 PM
That looks lovely - if anyone is looking for holiday accomodation on the Isle of Skye - {but near enough the mainland so you can visit there too, the bridge is toll free now :D}, I can't recommend this place highly enough...

http://www.isleofskye.net/9torrin/

We have stoppped there with 6 Cavaliers - currently hold the record for taking the most number of dogs LOL

The people who run it are fantastic, can't do enough for you, and totally adore dogs.