• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Comforting

Halina

I love this time of year, the weather cools down, we seem to slow down a bit, the air is fresh and seems cleaner.... Life is good

Life is even better with Hali because as the temperature drops she loves to cuddle even more which is my best time of the day. Having a variety of medical problems, I usually settle down around 5-6 p.m. in my rocking recliner with a warm blanket and a loveable cavalier on my lap. Yesterday she spent the whole evening on my lap and she makes me feel like I've found a little piece of heaven on earth.

I knew you would all understand.

Cuddle time is just the best:) All your worries from the day can just slip away while you get a loving cuddle:luv:

I agree. Libby is so funny. If we have had a busy week and she doesn't get her cuddles in, she will bark while I am on the computer until I leave and go sit with her on the couch. Best time of the day indeed.

Back