• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Margaret C -Best Wishes and Full Support on Sundays SGM

Brian M

Hi Margaret

May Dawn , Luke and I and Poppy ,Daisy Rosie ,Ami and Tammi offer our warmest support for the totally unnecessary and horrible ordeal that is being forced on you tomorrow ,please remember that there are a huge number of Cavalier owners that are fully behind you and we only wish that we could be at this meeting tomorrow to support you in this needless event .We offer our thanks that theres people like you and Carol Fowler out there speaking up and campaigning for correct health protocol to be the priority before all other points and offer our complete support in this quest you are both on and realise the awful unwarranted victimization you are enduring on behalf of us and our beautiful King Charles Cavaliers ,please also be assured that all these critics of you have no absolute right to this breed we are all equal as cavalier owners.
So tomorrow will come and go and will seem long but please don't get nervous or upset you are the strong one representing us and if the worst happens your short break will only last until March when you WILL be fully reinstated ,and i must say you look great in the Dogs World Magazine photo with all your beautiful cavaliers surrounding you, safe journey.

Kindest Regards and Warmest wishes
and a great BIG Thank You for all
your work and being so Brave

brian
:flwr:
Poppy Daisy and Rosie
:flwr: :flwr: :flwr:
PS I am sure lots of other people will wish you the best
PPS What an excellent article that was in the magazine again it strongly highlighted the terrible problems associated with inbreeding that afflict a large number of breeds but unfortunately our cavaliers seem to be at the forefront and the urgent need to address health issues before the self congratulating buzz that Some show people seem to put before the health and welfare of animals.

I'll be thinking of you Margaret. It's so unfair you have to go through this horrible ordeal. We are right behind you and I hope any members from Cavalier Talk who can get there will be supportive. If the outcome isn't good, you can then campaign all you like without such opposition. :flwr::flwr::flwr:

I will be thinking of you Margaret has well tomorrow
--Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

I have kept up silently on these threads because I'm not in the UK and I am still learning so much about the breed that I have felt I'd do better keeping my "ears" open and my mouth shut on matters right now, and concentrate on learning. I will say that I hope tomorrow, Margaret, you don't get "fed to the proverbial wolves". I will be thinking of you from across the pond and pulling for you.

Dear Margaret have been thinking about you all week and wishing that Sunday wasn't going to happen. I know it is too much to expect that the gift of knowledge could be bestowed upon those who are so vehemently opposed to progress but one can have hope. It is my wish that there be civility at the meeting as I'm appalled by some of the rhetoric I've seen in discussion-rather like being verbally sandblasted. There is such a fervor to personally attack when they are unable to convince by language. I wish you good heart and all blessings tomorrow. :flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr:

best wishes for tomorrow Margaret

ur a true cavalier person we all know that xx

My best wishes for you tomorrow Margaret, I will be thinking of you and wishing you all the very best, as I have been over these past weeks. I just wish this wasn't happening to you. :flwr: :flwr::flwr:.
You will have my full support whatever the outcome:hug:

We will be thinking of you tomorrow Margaret - no matter what happens you know that you will get voted back on when it comes to a postal vote.

We hope that as many people as possible will be able to get to the meeting to support you - sadly I am too far away to get there.

Take care - Rupert sends you a special kiss.

I would also like to send my best wishes for you tomorrow Margaret.
Let us hope that there is a sensible outcome to this ridiculous charade.
I will be thinking about you:flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Phoebe's mum :flwr:

:xfngr: I am a bit late posting this as I have been out today, but am heartened that Brian thought of starting this thread.

Good luck Margaret, but whatever happens you still have our support. Let's see what happens tomorrow and go from there.

Best wishes,

There are people who see something wrong and complain,
there are people who see something wrong and wait for someone else to do something about it...
Then there are the rare few who get off their backsides and actually DO something.
Very best of luck tomorrow and come what may, rest assured you've done a great service to cavalier owners worldwide.
Sins

I would like to endorse all those sentiments posted. May common sense prevail and we get a positive result and that is for you to stay as our health represenatative.:flwr:

Margaret we are with you in spirit and are thinking of you. I wish we could be there at the meeting tomorrow, right beside you. You have many friends here. :hug:

You did the right thing, and we're proud to support you. :flwr:

Back