• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby

pinkdaisy

Hi,

My name is Aimee and I have a 15 week old blenheim cavalier called Ruby. She is the light of our lives and we couldn't imagine life with out her. She has a very cheeky personality and loves to chew on anything and everything she can get her hands on. She also loves running around in the backyard and snuggling on our laps for cuddles. Here's a few photos of her taken over the last few weeks.

100_3192.jpg

100_3204.jpg

100_3199.jpg

100_3250.jpg

100_3258.jpg

100_3257.jpg

100_3326.jpg

100_3325.jpg

100_3322.jpg

Hi

Oh she does look a beautiful little girl, and very welcome to this excellent forum
:):)

:) What a little cutie she is. My Jato has a bit of pink on his nose too- adds character I think. Enjoy the puppy stage, they grow up so fast.

Thanks for all your replies.

Mom of Jato, do you have any photos of Jato so I can have a look at his nose? How old is he? Ruby is 16 weeks tomorrow and I am a bit concerned the pigment isn't going to darken and she will stay with a pink nose and be prone to skin cancer.

Back