PDA

View Full Version : CKCS Club Membership Forms

Jan Bell
7th October 2008, 09:42 AM
I have found out that application forms & ethics forms can be downloaded from thecavalierclub.co.uk website.

Go into The Club on the menu & then click Membership.

http://www.thecavalierclub.co.uk/start.html

Joint membership is only £2 more than single, gives two votes, & friends can be joint members as long as only one address is given.

People do not have to own a dog.

As I am already a member I would also be happy to help with this.

:thmbsup: Best wishes to you all.

Jasperxxgabby
7th October 2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks Jan, I can do a joint membership with my daughter, I can ask my parents, also would it be worth applying for a junior membership, would a junior have a vote?

Jan Bell
7th October 2008, 11:08 AM
I'm not sure about the junior vote, but perhaps Margaret could advise next time she logs in.

I think it will be a good thing for the club in general if more pet dog owners join and are active in the decision processes. It might make a move towards being a true breed club then. I can hope anyway - I'm an optomistic sort of person!!!!

Best wishes,

Sabby
7th October 2008, 11:17 AM
Hi All
I would love to get involved and join.
I ask my friend who is also the breeder of my cavaliers (she is a member) about joining and she said that you have to have two sponsors to join. She would sponsor me but I would need another person. Could anybody on here help? Or is there another way of joining?

Sabby

Jan Bell
7th October 2008, 11:24 AM
Sabby,

I am a member and would be quite happy to sponsor you. I also know that others can help with sponsors. If you want to PM me I will send you my details, ditto for anybody else who needs a sponsor.

Best wishes,