PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Lancelot
8th October 2008, 01:44 AM
Hello to all of you,

first I would like to thank you that I may join your community :flwr: !

My name is Elke and I'am living with my two Cavalier-Dream-Boys Jasper (tri, 6j) and Ceddy (bat, 2j) in Dusseldorf, Germany.
(By the way... Little *Lancelot* is Ceddy's name in his pedigree:D)

I'm interested in everything about dogs ... less in exhibitions, but much more in questions about dog's behavior and health issues.
And - although a „not-breeder“ - I'm interested in detail of breeding, I think all pet-lovers should be concerned about this subject.

I „just“ want to live with happy and healthy dogs and enjoy our common life :lotsaluv:

After having watched the BBC-film I felt very sad about our poor dogs and I looked for more information and found your forum. I'm impressed by your interesting discussions and your dedication to our Cavaliers!

I hope it doesn't upset you... as I'm not a good English writer, but I will try to practice and learn icon_whistling.

Aaah ... on the left of the picture you can see Rap - my mother's 5jears-old Blenheim .

If you've got any questions ...
I will answer as far as my English is sufficient :wink:.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6817/herbstbannerow7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Jasperxxgabby
8th October 2008, 06:23 PM
Hi and icon_welcome to you.

ice-cavi
8th October 2008, 06:39 PM
Warm welcome.Your boys are very sweet both of them:luv:

Shelli
8th October 2008, 11:23 PM
icon_welcome

Lander50
9th October 2008, 02:05 AM
Welcome to the forum, I am new too and can't wait to chat with all of you!

Sabby
9th October 2008, 02:00 PM
Hallo Elke

Welcome, and your English is excellent. I am German. (Ich bin ein Berliner) but I have lived in England nearly twenty five years now. I can speak and read german fluent but when it comes to writing I have to use the dictionary. I am sure you will love it on this forum. There are a lot of lovely caring people on here.

Sabine

Suzi
10th October 2008, 09:43 AM
Hello from another newcomer! your dogs are lovely, and your english is a lot better than my German, I only know about six words.

Jan Bell
10th October 2008, 04:38 PM
your english is a lot better than my German, I only know about six words

About six words more than me then Suzi! One of the things I like about his board is that it has a world wide membership.

icon_welcomefrom Surrey.

Lancelot
10th October 2008, 07:55 PM
Hello!
Thank you for the lovely welcome:)!
I wonder whether my English in one year will have improved.
Here is so much good and interesting to read ... a better language training I can not imagine and I also learn something about our dogs.
Thanks to all of you :thnku:!

Homepage (http://ckc-spaniel.de/)
@ Sabine
Besuch doch wenn Du magst mal meine homepage:)
@ Szui and all of you
May I invite you to visit my homepage?
I guess you know more than a few German words ;)

Sabby
10th October 2008, 11:40 PM
Hi Elke
I logged into your homepage.
I can see you are very passionate about Cavaliers.
Your dogs are beautiful. Oh my god I am struggling to read German. The last time I read German was about a year ago when I went home.
One thing I definitely understand is Einmal Cavalier. Immer Cavalier.:lotsaluv:
Sabby

pippa
11th October 2008, 12:16 AM
Hi Elke and welcome.