• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Claudia and Poky

ckberg

Hello to All -

I am so glad to finally join this board. I am the proud Mom to Poky, who is now 9 years old. He is the love of my life, although sometimes, the bane of my extistence!
We have been together since he was 9 weeks old.

Poky has a grade 3 murmer, and has been afflicted with MVD for about 3 years. He is on a combination of 4 meds., and so far is doing fine. He loves to take his pills, as they are wrapped in low-fat bologna!!!

He is quite the licker - I haven't seen any other posts about this, but he licks my legs every day - yet another highlight for him.

I am not real savy when it comes to posting pictures, but the next chance I get, I will study up and try.

Sincerely, Claudia

He is the love of my life, although sometimes, the bane of my extistence!

Oh my gosh.....those are totally the words I use to describe my Jake!!

So glad Poky (Oh I love that name!!!) is doing okay on his meds.

Hi Claudia and Poky and welcome so glad the meds are working ok.

My Pippin is a licker too.

Hi & icon_welcome to the both of you.
Glad to hear that Poky is doing well on his meds. Cant wait to see photos of him :snap:

Back