• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rex after his Op

Chelle & Rex

Feeling sorry for himself
IMG_1741.jpg

A bit happier

IMG_1749.jpg

Absolutely delighted the collar is gone!!

IMG_1774.jpg

This is a bit blurry but I thought it was funny - look at the waggy tail he could play with his ball again :D

IMG_1779.jpg

ahh,good to see he is feeling better already:)
They do get pretty depressed wearing those collars:eek:

Much better thanks Pauline, he got his stitches out yesterday - the surgeon said we'll see a huge difference in the next week or two. He's much happier - and a bigger spoilt brat than before :lol:

He's looking good! thankfully none the worse for his ordeal with the dreaded collar.
Sins

Do the eye seem less dry and do you still have to use drops?
No, no need for drops and they're definitely less dry - he can blink properly for the first time since he was a pup its great :D

Sins, the only casualty from the collar was his ears, they got really matted. I had to trim them and they're really short there was no way I could brush them out, he looks like a puppy again!!!!

So pleased to read of his great progress, loved the photo of his 'whirring tail'

Hi Chelle, great to hear the stitches are out and the collar is gone. You must be so relieved. From the photo's he looks like he's bounced back after everything he's had to go through. Give him a big kiss from me!! :lotsaluv:

hi chelle n rexy. so nice to meet you yesterday, rex , your soooooo cute. glad your well after your op. look forward to meeting you sometime. saw your pic on ds. will keep in touch. love honey n maria.:rah:

Great to hear Rex is doing so well. He looks so happy to be able to play with his ball again :jump:

Ah Chelle he looks so happy. I love his happy face! Great that everything went well for him...and you!!

Back