• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maggie and Roxie

stacy710

Just a few more pics of Roxie and Maggie. As you can see, Roxie has fit right in. They are already great friends.http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p332/mageli1/IMG_2108.jpg
IMG_2126.jpg

problem with picture downloads

Sorry, you can probably tell that I'm having trouble figuring out how to download more than one picture at a time. I use Photobucket. If anyone has any tips I would really appreciate it.:confused:

My son, who is quite sick of me showing him pictures of Cavaliers everyday, just walked passed and swooned at the black and white picture. :lotsaluv:

That is SOOOO sweet!
As far a photobucket goes, once your home page loads, click albums and upload under "my albums" section. When the page loads, there will only be space for one photo to upload, but click "bulk uploader" under the regular uploader, and you then have access to whole folders on your computer to choose multiple pictures at once.

Back