• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

In Waiting

islewriter

Hello Everyone,

I am present waiting for a 'Rescue Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - and have had my home visit with 'The Spaniel Trust'.

Hopefully I shall not have too long in waiting - as I feel sure destiny will bring a rescue and I :dogwlk: together - very soon :)

I live on the wee Isle of Mull - and as I am Retired - enjoy the delights of poetry and photography - at least with my cameraphone (y)

I also am a member of 'The Spaniel Trust' forum :rah:- which has been wonderful and an insight - as I wait. Also now a member of this wonderful site too :rah: ....

So, looking forward to reading many of the postings as well as viewing all the delightful photo's of your wee Cavaliers cavtiny

Bye for now

Thank you for the delightful welcome to this wonderful forum:luv:

As I wait - some might say - inpatiently - for a wee rescue :paw: - I am at least enjoying the many topics of this forum - together with all the wonderful photo's of your wee Cavaliers :dogwlk:

Back