• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello, I am new to this site.

Christal

Hello, I am new to this site. I have a six month old Cavalier. I have never had a Cavalier before, but my family has really loved having one. I have a question about their activity levels. Our puppy is very active and wild. She loves to run around the house, and loves to chase you. Is this how active they are suppose to be? We just got her fixed last month and thought that would help calm her down, but so far we can't tell a difference.
We are also house training her, but she is still not trust worthy. We take her out, but she still will go potty on the floor without warning, is this normal. She is crate trained. She also tries dragging me while she is on her leash, how do I get her to stop and calm down and listen, or are they too active for this. I would love any advice on Cavaliers.

Back