• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

show in lanark

Scottie

I'm hoping to go to a cavalier show in Lanark on Saturday, I'm hoping to see some lovely dogs but I'm really hoping to be able to find a couple of good breeders that I can maybe get a pup from next year. Will this be a good idea or will the breeders be too busy to speak to me, do you think?
I don't want to show a dog, I just want to get a healthy, sound pup.
Any advice on what I should be asking, or looking for?

Anyone can go -- generally many shows don't allow you to bring your own dog as it can be distracting for the show dogs though. Just give the club a ring and they can tell you details. Or someone here might know.

The Show opens at 0900 with judging starting at 1000 Catalogues will be £2.50. You wont be able to take a dog which is not entered into the show and you dont have to be a member to attend in order to spectate. You will probably have to pay to enter the hall.

Back