• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fall Foliage in New England - Picture Heavy

BostonGirl

Its been a while and I don't feel quite like working today :rolleyes: so I thought I'd post some pictures from our wonderful weekend. It was so pretty I wish I was still outside :(

Getting Ready for our Hike
BellaandDaddy.jpg

We made it!
UsMountain.jpg

Queen of the world :)
416885589605_0_ALB.jpg

Bella is def the looker of the family!
Foliage.jpg

Don't worry no trains were coming!!
Traintracks.jpg

Daddy and Bella Playing in the Leaves
PlayingLeaves.jpg

Oh my dog,those pics are STUNNING and so are your little Bella.I can understand why you dont feel like working after a weekend like that:rolleyes:

(you should post pics more often:luv:)

:lotsaluv: Delightful photo's - to treasure :lotsaluv:

Happiness is being outdoors - with your best friend :dogwlk: and you have captured beautifully in so many amazing photo;s.

Thanks for sharing:)

BEAUTIFUL!!!! :luv: Fall is the best time for pictures.
The one with Bella on the train tracks should be enlarged in a frame on the wall.
So nice, thanks for sharing.

Autumn - Fall

The essence of Autumn allows us the opportunity of tranquility - outdoors - and who better to share such an experience - yes - our wee Cavalier:)

Luv returning again, and again - to see such delightful photo's:)

I grew up just north of Boston (Danvers - living in Chicago now) and I miss the New England foliage. It so much more spectacular than the Chicago area. I think it's more sugar maple trees - and of course such a beautiful cavalier as Bella!!!

Beautiful pictures and beautiful Bella! I have a Bella, too! (So I am a little biased!!!)The fall folliage is amazing there. I hope to see it myself someday!
Thanks for sharing!

Back