• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hellooo!!!

Paddy n Tobys Mum

Hi

I have 2 CKCS Paddy 4yrs a Blenheim old and Toby 3 1/2 yrs old a tri. I was looking for info on 'smelly eyes' and found this site.

I would like a picture of them as my Avatar but mine say they are too big and I don't know how to reduce them.

They are brothers but with different mums but the same dad.:)

Last edited:
Hi,
welcome to the forum! i am also new here, and it's great - so much info and advice!
have you got a paint programme? if so i cut out Bailey's face and pasted to a new doc, then shrank the picture (go to image --> stretch/skew) and reduce by 50%.
hope this helps
emily x x

I was looking for info on 'smelly eyes' and found this site.

:lol: Well, whatever gets you here!

On the image -- even if you upload a larger pic it will resize to the correct size unless it is really big.

Try making the picture about 80kb or so, You can also upload the image to somewhere like photobucket or flickr and pick the small rectangle size to link to and it will fit it to the avatar shape.

I have changed my avatar (again) I am hoping it changed the size!!!

Apologies Karlin if it is wrong and I will try again!!:confused:

It looks very like your site picture!!!:p

Back