• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Northumberland UK

Kate

Hi everyone my name is Kate and I have one Black and Tan puppy called Gracie, she was born on 4th May 2008 and was spayed yesterday. Today she is out of the box and dancing on the lid, goodness knows how I am going to stop her racing around for the next 10 days :eek:.

She is the first Cavalier I have had and I am absolutely smitten with the breed. :lotsaluv:

icon_welcomeHi Katie and Gracie, welcome to the board! I've got a black and tan , Rufus, and a tri, Toby. Once you've had a Cavalier you will never want to be without one!

spayed at 5 months wow thats young
I took a lot of advice before I got her spayed. I wanted it done before her first season, plus she is a big girl healthy girl. It would appear that a lot of vets are saying to have it done between 5 and 6 months. Thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome! :)

There are many opinions on spay and neuter times; you'll find plenty of discussions here already! :lol: My vets also recommend 5-6 months for girls and 6-8 months for boys so that's not uncommon.

icon_welcome you are just up the road from me. Great forum, you will be addicted soon!

Welcome Kate and Gracie! You are so lucky to live where you do. Oliver my ruby Cavalier and I have had some lovely holidays at Beadnell, just down the road, and we have been on the boat from Seahouses to see the seals and puffins in the Farne Islands. Oliver really fancies himself as a sea dog! All those lovely empty beaches to walk on - lucky Gracie!

Kate and Oliver

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. If every any of you find yourselves in Seahouses please pop into the gallery on the main street and say hello. Gracie thinks the only reason we come to work is so she can have admirers and meet new doggie friends:dogwlk:

Back