• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I think it´s time for us...

ice-cavi

...to introduce Eljas new little sister.
As many of you allready know,Silva was rehomed last spring .I´d rather not discuss the reasons for her being rehomed on the internet but it was not an easy choice to make.:( Fortunately she is doing great(spoiled rotten actually,haha) in her new family and the best part is we get news and pics of her very often .
We all missed having 2 cavaliers terribly so when we found Kia she stole our hearts very quickly.
Her breeder was fantastic and we got to follow Kia right from birth and til we took her home.First pics&news,then weekly visits,sleepover and babysitting.When she finally moved in 3 weeks ago we were no strangers to her and she fitted in like a hand in glove.
Kia 4 weeks old
20080929122823_12.jpg
sold.

Here is Kia 7 weeks old visitting us
20080929124015_6.jpg

9 weeks old and allready doing her chores...in this case ,the laundry.
20081002152606_4.jpg

Elja has been so kind to her...She is being a very good bigsis.
20081004180005_4.jpg

Kia Just being sweet
20081007165006_10.jpg

taking a nap with Elja
20081012202603_3.jpg

Napping is important
20081012202629_4.jpg

Kia on the table 11 weeks old
20081012202708_6.jpg

Kia tasting snow for the first time
20081003160642_0.jpg

Kia beating Elja up
20080929122721_5.jpg

Playtime
20080929122747_8.jpg

:w*w:Kia is just GORGEOUS. The pictures are fab it looks like Elja is really looking after her - what a lovely kind big sis she is. Beautiful photos I love them all :lotsaluv:

Beautiful!

Both of your babies are just gorgeous! It looks like the puppy fits right in at your house. Elja looks very happy with her. It gives me hope that my Jasper will accept his new little sister in January as well as Elja is accepting Kia. I think the gradual introduction and house visits are a great idea! I'd like to try that, too.

Thanks for sharing the photos, and congratulations on your new addition! I'm glad things worked out so well for your family. :lotsaluv:

Lori

Sara, she is wonderful!! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: Congratulations on welcoming the lovely Kia into your home. Elja seems to be a fantastic big sister. Is she enjoying having another cav around to play with? Thank you so much for sharing the photos of your beautful doggies with us.

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful puppy. Elja and Kia will have so much fun together- please keep sharing photos with us, they are great. :snap:

:jump: Congratulations :jump:
Kia is beautiful & it looks like Elja enjoys being her big sis!

Congratulations with Kia! She's looks like one adorable puppy. I think she's bringing a lot of fun in your house when she's playing with her big sister!

eeeks gorgeous xx

sorry you has to rehome a baby but its great that you get updates and im sure kia looks like a great fit for the family

Back