• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few new Lucky and Sparky Pics

Lani

These were taken in the last couple days with my point and shoot ...

Look! They are finally playing together:
CIMG6974.jpg

Not really snuggling together yet ...
CIMG6972.jpg

Oh, now they snuggle ...
CIMG6977.jpg

I was a second late for this shot, but it appears tha Sparky takes after his big brother Lucky in his vanity:
CIMG6970.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Beautyful boys :luv:Amazing how Sparky looks just like a smaller version of Lucky:cool:
When they have started snuggling there is no turning back....they are officially brothers(y)

The joys of 'Brotherhood'

Absolutely wonderful photo's - and they are so amazing boys.

Of course one had to chuckle of the "vanity" - such is their status - they always must look their best:p

For anyone who doesn't know, Sparky is a rescue who joined our family as Lucky's new "brother" just a couple of weeks ago.

I've heard stories of adjustment periods when people get new dogs, but Sparky seriously fit right in and he and Lucky seem to be bonding remarkably well!! :rah: fingers crossed that continues. :xfngr:

Here's another pic of them this morning. Lucky was chewing on a hoof and Sparky decided to sit along side him with another toy:

CIMG6997.jpg

LOL -I can't tell them apart now :p they look like twins!

So glad they are bonding well :flwr:

More pics -whenever you're ready ;)

Back