PDA

View Full Version : When Cavaliers Attack....

brotymo
20th October 2008, 02:55 PM
Well, folks, I had to share what I put up with around here! Bandit is quite the fireball/loaded gun/feisty-man! I sent Bandit up ahead of me to my daughter's room, heard a commotion, and when I arrived in the room...here's what I found....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwBODPWuuwQ

chloe'sdee
20th October 2008, 03:00 PM
:rotfl::rotfl: So cute.

*Pauline*
20th October 2008, 03:08 PM
I love the way he stops and looks at you.

Jan Bell
20th October 2008, 03:21 PM
:lotsaluv: That is so cute! It's like bandit is in his own little play fantasty world, with the fiece adversary the cuddly toy!

sins
20th October 2008, 03:30 PM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
That's totally made my day!!

Sunflowerstar
20th October 2008, 04:01 PM
I only managed to watch for a couple of seconds due to my two barking :rolleyes: will watch when my two nip out for a dart about the garden.

Dublin
20th October 2008, 04:05 PM
The poor GSD was helpless in this situation!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

hilary
20th October 2008, 04:24 PM
For one awful moment I thought that was a real German Shepherd and that the little cav was about to be mince-meat ..! what a relief!!! We have huge furry monkey that Lucy "attacks " on an hourly basis ! It's her favourite game . LOVED THE VIDEO !!!!!

LovesCavaliers
20th October 2008, 04:25 PM
at first! How placid I thought.

Don't cavs just love cuddly toys. My two would never play with anything else.

Mary

Phoebe
20th October 2008, 04:36 PM
Ha ha.....what a little hooligan! Love the film, your little one is gorgeous!!:p

daveoirl
20th October 2008, 04:40 PM
Haha...great video! I love the way he kept dragging it to the ground by the ears! :D

They sure do love cuddly toys, our Amie loves playing with them too.

pippa
20th October 2008, 04:41 PM
Really cute...cheered me up!

hbmama
20th October 2008, 05:09 PM
That is so funny! Oh those puppies......and those of you who have older, calm, sedate adults who have been only dogs wonder why they are so annoyed by the little rascals when they join the family :D

Cathy T
20th October 2008, 05:11 PM
What a little spitfire!!! That was so funny to watch "come on big guy, get up of the ground, I can take you....wooosie!!"

Ejay
20th October 2008, 05:14 PM
That has put a smile on my face - i needed something to cheer me up, and that did it - so cute!!

Cleo's Person
20th October 2008, 05:36 PM
What a wonderful video!! Bandit is such a hard man! He really gives that GSD what for!!!

ourempire
20th October 2008, 05:47 PM
Ha ha - I really loved it. You must be terrified on a daily basis ;):D

brotymo
20th October 2008, 06:58 PM
:lotsaluv: It's like bandit is in his own little play fantasty world,

Yes, I think so, too. He'd love to try to play with our "big doggies" like that, but doesn't have the courage...so he "acts it out" on the stuffed GSD!

KingstonsMom
20th October 2008, 08:38 PM
I sure wouldn't mess with Bandit!

CVFlagg
20th October 2008, 09:23 PM
That might be one of the cutest things I have seen!

Eliseus
20th October 2008, 10:37 PM
I dunno what was funnier watching the video and crying with laughter or crying laughing at Evie barking at the video or when she and Ruby decided Bandit must be behind the computer :jump:
I luved it....you should send it in to one of them tv shows where they pay for your funny videos!!!:thmbsup::jump::lotsaluv:

Cathy Moon
21st October 2008, 01:44 AM
:jump:OMGoodness he is such a little pistol! :jump:
Honestly - is there a contest you could enter him in? Surely he would win!

cb2u
21st October 2008, 02:07 AM
Ha Ha Ha!!! That was great! Except Sasha heard the barking sound and now is running all around the house growling and barking! (I had to turn off the sound, but she's still looking around).

I also loved the way he would stop for a second and look at you... too adorable!

cosmic81
21st October 2008, 08:10 AM
Haha! He must be very proud of himself when the toy fall flat on the floor!

murphy's mum
21st October 2008, 12:34 PM
What a ferocious little man, you wouldn't want to mess with him, would you?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That was so funny to watch, and he's so cute:luv:

daveoirl
21st October 2008, 01:24 PM
I thought the German Shepherd was real at first, too, until he fell over all stiff-legged.

The GSD was paralyzed with fear!

Sandrac
21st October 2008, 01:55 PM
:jump: That was so funny. Just make sure you tell Bandit that he must not do that on the ones he meets in the park!

angelmommy
21st October 2008, 02:34 PM
hehe he is a riot :)

Spencer'sMom
21st October 2008, 04:59 PM
So cute! I loved hearing his ferocious growls.

brotymo
22nd October 2008, 05:35 PM
Well, I guess I shoulda known this would probably happen, but I have had to make posted comments be censored so I can preapprove them on my youtube video. a couple of weirdos made comments concerning real German Shepherds and Pitbulls. The user name on the pitbull comment looked like it was something a person who fights dogs would have. Lovely...proof that it only takes one person to mess things up (though in this case it was more than one).

Glad you guys enjoyed watching Bandit as much as I did!

JoanS
23rd October 2008, 03:33 AM
Great video! Made me decide to keep the video camera ready and close by!:)

Cathy T
23rd October 2008, 04:27 AM
a couple of weirdos made comments concerning real German Shepherds and Pitbulls.

Oh for pete's sake!! It wasn't what he was attacking....it was how tough he was acting.....he was hilarious. And we totally got it!!!:D:D