• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

When Cavaliers Attack....

:lotsaluv: That is so cute! It's like bandit is in his own little play fantasty world, with the fiece adversary the cuddly toy!

I only managed to watch for a couple of seconds due to my two barking :rolleyes: will watch when my two nip out for a dart about the garden.

For one awful moment I thought that was a real German Shepherd and that the little cav was about to be mince-meat ..! what a relief!!! We have huge furry monkey that Lucy "attacks " on an hourly basis ! It's her favourite game . LOVED THE VIDEO !!!!!

I thought the GSD was real

at first! How placid I thought.

Don't cavs just love cuddly toys. My two would never play with anything else.

Mary

Haha...great video! I love the way he kept dragging it to the ground by the ears! :D

They sure do love cuddly toys, our Amie loves playing with them too.

That is so funny! Oh those puppies......and those of you who have older, calm, sedate adults who have been only dogs wonder why they are so annoyed by the little rascals when they join the family :D

What a little spitfire!!! That was so funny to watch "come on big guy, get up of the ground, I can take you....wooosie!!"

That has put a smile on my face - i needed something to cheer me up, and that did it - so cute!!

:lotsaluv: It's like bandit is in his own little play fantasty world,

Yes, I think so, too. He'd love to try to play with our "big doggies" like that, but doesn't have the courage...so he "acts it out" on the stuffed GSD!

Back