• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Funny Faces!

Which Cavalier has the FUNNIEST face???

• Katelyn's Scarlett

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • ourempire's Molly

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • sins' Daisy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rosiesmum's Rosie

• Jpup's J

• Lani's Lucky

• ice-cavi's Elja

• angelmommy's Angel

• mhabca's Mika

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • cosmic81's Nemo

• Barneymum's Barney

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • looplucy's Lucy

• Lisa T's Holly

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cy1266

All of our beautiful Cavaliers look a little goofy from time to time, so now is your chance to show off those SILLY FACES!!! :lpy: Miles will be the example:

2958608828_44306bbca8.jpg

Have fun with this theme, can't wait to see all of the funny pictures!

The first one is Scarlett playing with her Mom!
2958046197_88fc2b41e8.jpg

And the next one is Scarlett's Mom Lady when she was a pup not appreciating the smell of my granny's feet!
2958895228_7caa2fed17.jpg

I never really understood how Molly got such a sharp and cheeky jawline on this photo - and notice the devil spikes by her ears... Harry Potter fans will know what I mean: "I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!" :)
2959304418_d3ac702978_b.jpg

I can´t even believe I´m doing this to Elja,posting this pic is pure evil:D....poor girl....but what´s with all the wringles and sagging skin?...maybe it´s just time for some cosmetic surgery:eek:
20081020205913_0.jpg

Mika

This one cracks me up because it looks NOTHING like her - and she looks so ticked off that I'd dare take a picture of her looking like this.

devil.jpg

Nemo has many funny face photos. He is such a silly little boy.
Here is a favorite of his daddy.

I WANT TO PLAYYYYY!
DSC03155-1.jpg

Just a reminder that all entries are due tomorrow (Saturday) at midnight PST, so keep those funny pictures coming! I'll try to figure out how to set up a poll on Sunday ;)

2970592972_f879584eaa_o.jpg

Holly's face here shows ezackly what she thinks of bad Amber for trying to pinch what's left of one of her beloved rings.

Funny Faces Theme Winner!

Sorry all, I've been caught up in election stuff and just realized I forgot to announce the winner - Lisa T and Holly!

Congrats Lisa T, you get to set the next theme! :)

Back