• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally 12 weeks old...

ice-cavi

...and fully vaccinated so Kia is out and about :)
20081020200725_5.jpg

20081021150155_9.jpg

20081021150230_12.jpg

20081021150034_1.jpg

20081021150148_8.jpg

20081020195543_7.jpg

20081020195455_2.jpg

It does wear you out to be cute 24/7

20081020195441_0.jpg

Well done Kia - those photo's are so lovely :)

And you look really sooooo 'Cool' in your fashion accessory - lovely and warm.

:dogwlk: Now you can explore to your hearts content - although a wee nap does help too ;)

Beautiful pics of a beautiful puppy. Kia is just lovely and so cute.

I love the sweater.

:lotsaluv: what a beautiful puppy you have. And she is so adorable with her jacket on! I love the way she looks on the second photo

She looks like a little angel, and her sweater is too cute!
You take lovely photos! (of course, I am sure it helps to have such adorable subjects!)

:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Kia is SO stunning she is just beautiful. Gorgeous pictures. I love that sweater/coat.

:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Ahhh she is such a cutie. I love the coat she is wearing. She probably needs it. How cold does it get in winter?

Sabby

Ahhh she is such a cutie. I love the coat she is wearing. She probably needs it. How cold does it get in winter?

Sabby

It can get pretty cold,we´ll get days with -10 degrees:eek: But due to the gulfstream it´s seldom that cold though.it is however ,pretty windy here in the winter so it does get very cold sometimes.
theese days we are having -2 degress but with a little wind that can be very cold for a cavalier;)

It can get pretty cold,we´ll get days with -10 degrees:eek: But due to the gulfstream it´s seldom that cold though.it is however ,pretty windy here in the winter so it does get very cold sometimes.
theese days we are having -2 degress but with a little wind that can be very cold for a cavalier;)

That must me cold for Cavaliers. That coat looks perfect to keep them warm. I am originally from Berlin and we had winters where it got to -14 before. I must say I do prefer the cold to the mild and very wet winters we have in Britain.
Sabby

Back