• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kirra at 8 Months

islewriter

Kirra likes nothing better than to retire back to bed - after enduring an early morning walk - for nature's reasons you understand;)

Kirra003.jpg

Kirra hopes you enjoy this photo - and many more will follow :rah: after all she is my sweet princess :lotsaluv:

She is really , really sweet,congratulations with your little princess .
Lovely heartmelting eyes she has:luv: and I´m looking forward to seing lots of pics of her:)

Kirra

She is really , really sweet,congratulations with your little princess .
Lovely heartmelting eyes she has:luv: and I´m looking forward to seing lots of pics of her:)

:luv: Thank you so very much :luv: I feel sure Kirra will luv all her attention - although she is having a nap at the moment :) hence I can make a quick response on this wonderful site.

:lotsaluv: Aaah Kirra is beautiful. She looks very at home on the bed. I'd love a Ruby to go with Barney :lotsaluv:

Back