• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from the U.S.

JessicaK

Hi, all. I've been lurking on this board since before we brought home our Blenheim puppy Charlie at the end of May. I have found lots of helpful advice here. Charlie was born February 23 and will be 8 months old tomorrow. We had a health scare with him on a recent trip to my parents' house, and he had to spend two days in veterinary clinic on IV antibiotics due to a massive bacterial infection. He was too sick to travel the 5 hours home with us, so my husband had to return to meet my parents halfway two days later. Now he's fine, other than an overgrowth of yeast in his ears, which I'm treating with Tri-otic ointment twice daily. In the panic of cleaning a sick dog to take him to the vet, I must have inadvertently gotten water in his ears. From now on, I'll put cotton in his ears before any baths. My three kids love him to death, and are very good about taking him on walks. He's been a good addition to our household.
photostream

Charlie
2969933234_8d2379677b.jpg

Charlie

Last edited:
icon_welcome Welcome from Surrey, England. Glad your health scare with Charlie turned out ok.

icon_welcome to the group. I have a Charlie too, and he's a blenheim as well. He's now a year and a half.

Back