• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Addition

JoanS

Brought Alfie home yesterday. He's 18 weeks and except for checking out everything, he acts like he's been here forever -- slept all night -- actually went to bed at the exact time Casey always goes to bed -- no accidents -- figured out we use 2 different doors (depending where we are in the house) -- sits for a treat -- knows his name. It amazes me how easily these Cavaliers adjust and pick up on your routine. (Couldn't get the picture any bigger--gotta' figure it out.)

Joan
Casey 8-1/2 yr. Tri, Alfie 4-1/2 mo. Blenheim

Congrats on ALfie...he looks like a sweetheart :luv:
I agree with you,it´s amazing how easily cavaliers adjust ...:)

:luv: Love Alfie. He's very handsome. He's obviously so pleased to be in his new home he doesn't want to put a foot or should I say paw wrong! :luv:

Here's Alfie larger so people can see him better:

2967397163_dc6d84fbc8.jpg

He's adorable!!

Congrats he's gorgeous, sounds like he's made himself at home already what a clever little boy :lotsaluv:

What a cute little guy. Congratulations!!! It's good to hear he has already made himself at home at your place. :D

Back