• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

9 weeks old Harley

Sabby

Harley came to live with us last Saturday. He is such a joy and he is keeping my other two girls very busy.

DSC00566.jpg
DSC00552.jpg
DSC00575.jpg
DSC00570.jpg
Sabby

Never had a ruby only Blenheims,Tricolours an Black and Tans so my question to you is can I have your Ruby Please. Gorgeous, scrumptious and delightful.(y)

Never had a ruby only Blenheims,Tricolours an Black and Tans so my question to you is can I have your Ruby Please. Gorgeous, scrumptious and delightful.(y)

Hi Holly Dolly
That is funny because I always wanted a Blenheim and I have got a Tri and a Black and Tan. I think it doesn’t matter what colour they are they are all gorgeous.

Here are all three together.
CopyofDSC00527.jpg
DSC00550.jpg
CopyofDSC00538.jpg

Harley is adorable!! he's gonna steal a few little cav and human hearts i think!! by the pics heseems to be settling in perfectly. i'm so jelous - i have just one Cav, and my lovely Westie also, would try for more but think the other half wouldn't approve, and i cant afford the mortgage on my own!

Harley is aldorable...you almost have a whole "set"! all you need is a blenheim! (y)

Its funny many people say that. But we are definitely not having four. I was never going to have three.
Maybe if we win the lottery and I can buy a big Camper Van and tour Scotland.:)
Sabby

OMG! way too cute! I love the one where you can see his belly sticking out. LOL! I love puppies! :)

Hello to Harley

:smile: Harley is so handsome. Lucy looked, liked and sighed when she saw the photographs. Enjoy every moment with him. Eileen and her owner, ruby Lucy

Back