PDA

View Full Version : Fosters needed again

Karlin
25th October 2008, 01:53 AM
I have cavaliers, cavaliers and more cavaliers... I already have three in rescue and two more coming in this next week and possibly three more again as one of the pounds has several (which I HOPE will be reclaimed though).

I am hoping the two for next week can stay for a bit yet with the owners but if the other three come in -- they would all need fosters from towards the end of next week. :eek:

sins
25th October 2008, 03:16 AM
We always have a place free, just give a buzz if you need a place down south.
Sins

Karlin
25th October 2008, 01:50 PM
I may actually take you up on that, for one that needs a neuter... I will I hope be heading to Kilkenny later this week to have pictures done by Maria for our Irish Cavalier Rescue Christmas cards for this year!! and could take one of them southward myself.

This is supposed to be my week off and I am going to be doing nothing but dogs! :o

coconut
25th October 2008, 01:53 PM
i would love to help out karlin but my bro is coming with his kids who are afraid of dogs so it is going to be a stressful wk for me!!! i am here if u need any help with transport if u want to get a dog to sins u could come this far and i will bring it the rest of the way, just let me know if u need me!!

sins
25th October 2008, 05:14 PM
It's mid term break for us and hubby is off all week so we can be very flexible. The vet does neuters on wednesdays and saturdays so we'd need to get him booked in the moment you have confirmation of him coming.
Sins.

Woody
25th October 2008, 06:37 PM
Hi - I am always happy to foster a cavalier but unfortunately do not live in Ireland. If a foster home is ever needed in the UK I would love to help.:p I love Cavaliers so much and miss having that little shadow following me round the house.
Fiona

Ruby79
26th October 2008, 02:02 PM
Hello,
I live in kilkenny,and have two Cavalier bitches. If you need help just let me know.

Karlin
27th October 2008, 07:16 PM
Thanks! I will be heading that direction on Friday and will see how I am doing towards the end of the week -- I have three that will be needing foster I think, possibly five, so need a range of places for them all to go. :eek: