• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Winter has come:)

ice-cavi

its been snowing like mad in the northern parts lately and we in the southern parts got a little bit too....the kids love it...Elja goes nuts...she looooves it..Kia is still trying to figure out wether it´s fun or simply too cold:D
Kia not quite sure about the white stuff....
20081024123917_10.jpg

Elja being silly 6barking like mad ,she hates the sound of the melting snow sliding down from the roof...I think maybe it reminds her of earthquakes...it´s a very similar sound.
20081024123933_11.jpg

Kia still not sure...maybe it´s safer inside :)
20081024123904_9.jpg

20081024125414_2.jpg

Finally the wee one felt safe enough to play with her bigsiss in the snow:)

My girls relaxing after the encounter with the snow.
20081024123822_7.jpg

OMG ... it is so beautiful.

I love all the shots of the Icelandic Cavaliers.

It is so gorgeous, it almost makes me want to move to Iceland ... almost. I prefer another month or too of autumn temperatures though before we get the snow.

Your babies are gorgeous and it looks like they had so much fun.

These pictures are wonderful. I really envy your snowy landscape - we will be lucky if we get 10 cm for two days. It is fun to see Kia in the snow, they are so careful the first time :)

OMG your dogs are both sooooo beautiful!!! The first one of Kia should be in a magazine! You really know how to take some great pictures. :snap:

Beautiful photos. Looks like they had fun despite the cold. I hope we get snow here this year :xfngr:

Delightful photo's and the expression of your wee one - shows the uncertainty of the snow - you have captured beautifully.:)

It will be interesting to see how my Kirra reacts to the snow :confused: we have just had the odd flake or two - but it is very cold and she feels it :(

Thanks for showing the joy of snow and your deligthful companions:dogwlk:

Wow, beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing they made me smile. Such gorgeous doggies

Back