• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marley Grub, Endo the pig and Silverbeet

OhMarley

grub-2.jpg

G is for Grub

marleylucyendo.jpg

Marley, Lucy the cat and Endoplasmic Reticulum the pig casually chomp away...

marleypig.jpg

Grub and Endo whisper secrets to one another

marleypig2.jpg

Marley and Endo hanging out

marleypig3.jpg

Watching bugs together

marleypig4.jpg

Watching me watching them

marleypig5.jpg

Posing together

pig2.jpg

Endos mouth is so funny ;)

marleysilverbeet.jpg

"Snnnnnnnnnnatch!"

marleysilverbeet3.jpg

"I will devour you!"

marleysilverbeet2.jpg

"What do you mean its not for me?"

marleysilverbeet4.jpg

"Too bad im eating it anyways"

marleysilverbeet6.jpg

"By eating i meant SHREDDING"

marleysilverbeet5.jpg

"Doesnt taste so good afterall...:

Marley - you are a beautiful boy :luv: I love your face markings - so handsome :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Loved the pictures. I love your pet names!!! Not being able to have a dog as a kid, I always had a beloved guinea pig. When my kids are a bit older I'll get them one as they are a perfect first pet. I had one named Critter than used to do tricks ...if I snapped my fingers he would spin around in circles for a treat. Smart little rodents!

It took me a while to twig it was a guinea pig..... Marley is gorgeous. I'm surprised he can be trusted with the guinea pig. I think Holly would be fine, but I hate to think what Amber would do to something small and furry that moves...

Marley sometimes chases her but she turns around and chases him back and nibbles his feet... for some reason they have always clicked ever since he was a pup Endo trusted him, i cant explain why she doesnt trust me!!!!!
He's grown up with a cat, rabbit, g.pig and birds and is jsut so good with little creatures. When i had my foster kitten here he was so good with him, he's now at work up for adoption and i take marley to visit him they are such good buddies! However marley is bad with puppies, growls and dominates them, weird isnt it!

Wonderful pictures of the best friends. It makes you wish you were inside the head of a cavalier for a day, so you could understand the conversation :)

Back