• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New member from Ohio

StellaLucyDesi

Hi everyone! I'm the mom of a beautiful blenheim cavalier named Stella Agnes. She will be 8 years old on Feb. 23. I have been her mom for 3 years this December. When she was 18 mos. old, she received her championship. Her registered name is Champion Stonecroft Sincerely Yours. Stella is also a registered therapy dog with Therapy Dogs International. We visit nursing homes and 2 library reading programs and participate in countless parades and festivals. Stella is the light of my life and we are inseparable. Stella weights 16-17 pounds and is mostly white with her brown. I will put on a pic later.
I am also the mom of a border collie mix named Lucy Mae, who's 7 1/2 years old, that we adopted from a shelter, and a shih-poo named Desi Ray, who's 5 1/2 years old, that we basically rescued from a puppy mill type situation. I also have 2 cats. Princess Di (who's 3 years old) is a very pretty tortoise shell and Smokey Jo (who's a whopping 18 years old) is a very tiny black cat. I have 3 "hukids". My oldest daughter is graduated college (where she was a gymnast and cheerleader), newly married, and teaching high school math and coaching cheerleading. My middle one, a daughter, is in college majoring in photography and a gymnast, too. By the way, she want's to be a pet photographer and own her own studio! My baby, a boy, is a freshman in college and he is playing on the college soccer team! All my kids keep me sooo busy, but I love it and I am so blessed!

icon_welcome There is a lot of wonderful information on this forum. Just a warning....it becomes addicting to be on here! lol
Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your furry kids soon. :snap:

Welcome!! I hope to train our Cavalier as a therapy dog also. You sound like you have a wonderful family, people and pets! :)

Back