• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A cold day and a warm fire

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
It is *chilly* the past two days so I have had a turf fire downstairs where I am working on my taxes. The dogs love the fire! :rotfl:

It looks lovely warm! I bet it is difficult to concentrate on the taxes, I would want to cuddle up with hot drinks together with the dogs...

How cute, they've got the best idea for keeping warm and it's a wonder your cats haven't joined them,
It's really cold here too Karlin

That looks like my house most evenings, the cats and dogs jostling for best position :D

A woman after my own heart :p I love nothing more than a real coal fire and the kids and Alex sprawled in front of it and eh me too.It makes ye sleepy though but I aint complaining :)

Ahhh,so cozy:) I can´t believe I haven´t done that yet! it´s almost november,we have lots of snow,its freezing outside...what am I thinking????:eek:

Peat fires and gentle snoozing

:smile: Perfect setting for Cavaliers and their staff - a gentle lounge in front of a roaring peat fire and the occasional snooze. Taxes?? Who cares...... Eileen (and her owner, BohoLucy)

So glad you are finally doing your taxes :D

The dogs look lovely and cosy - very tempted to come over and get in with them!!

What a sweet picture - gives me a warm cozy feeling! I like how the blens are on one bed and the tris on the other. :lotsaluv:

Ah they look sooooooo relaxed :luv: and cute too:luv:

Just wish I could curl up in front of a real fire too:(

Although, I feel sure 'Kirra':luv: would have priority ;)

Back