• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chloe's Spike

Louise1823

Chloe has always had a much longer tuft of white hair right in the centre of her crown. Its always standing on end (no matter how much I try to tame it!)while the rest of her fur is nice and smooth, and has become her trademark :lol:

Im just wondering if any of yours have anything like this??

Here's some pics so you can see what I mean:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

she is so cute!! Her face is so sweet. Nemo has a cowlick in between his eyes. but they are not has long as Chloe's spiky hair. i love your hair color! so red

She's gorgeous. Someone told me they had called a black and tan "Spike" because of the same kinda thing.

It looks really cute - is it static electricity that makes it stand up like that?

Our Elvis has the same thing. That's how I can tell which of the boys is snuggled up to me without looking... by feeling the head. :)

That is so cute!

Pippins sticks up a little bit from time to time though not like that.

It's usually just after his bath,my daughter used to call him little Alfalfa(from little rascals) when he looked like that!

I've seen more cavaliers with a trademark like that and I just love it :)
It gives them something extra special (as if they aren't special enough :p)

such a cutie!

Reminds me of a cockatoo....in a cute way!!

:rotfl::rotfl:thats so true - you hit the nail on the head!

She's my little dote, some days I just want to squeeze her she's so cute!!

I LOVE her sticky-uppy hair! The thing that is so wonderful about this breed is that each and every dog is unique with his or her markings, coat type, etc. No cookie cutter pure bred dogs types here!

Some purebreds you could line up 30 of them and not tell any of them apart!

She is so delightful and with her standing - she shows her status:)

Chloe - you are wonderful - with your "spike" :p

Back