• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello everyone

hello everyone!!!
I am new here and a new mom of a 2 year old male tri color cavalier. Whom I adopted, he is so sweet and yet very scared. He never get the socialization he needs, he lived in a crate all his life. I adopted him 1 week ago, and since then, I am in love with him. I am just so worried because, he is so scared still. Every loud noises he hides and when you reach and pet him he backs out a little. I am hoping someone can give me advice on how to get him open up to me and my family.

icon_welcomeHi and a warm welcome
It's just going to take time for your little lad to come around and it's very early days for him after just a week,small steps at a time but he'll get there, it's great you've took him and give him a lovely home, well done
Just keep talking to him and let him go at his own pace

Last edited:
icon_welcome I am sure you will get lots of good advice from this forum and Karlin's pages have lots of info on x

Back