• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New member from Ohio

StellaLucyDesi

:)Hi everyone! I'm new here from Ohio. I have a 7 year old beautiful 16 pound Blenheim Cavalier. Her name is Stella Agnes. I've had her going on 3 years this Dec. At 18 mos. she earned her Championship. Her registered name is Champion Stonecroft Sincerely Yours. I was blessed to have met Stella's breeder 3 years ago when she was given to me! I knew from the start that she would be a great addition to our family. I also knew that Stella would be a perfect therapy dog! So the following March, after I adopted Stella, she received her canine good citizenship and was certified through Therapy Dogs International. We enjoy going to nursing homes and 2 library reading programs every month. We also enjoy attending many festivals and parades in our area! I also have 2 other dogs. Lucy Mae (7 yr. old Border Collie mix) who we adopted from an animal shelter. I love doing agility and rally obedience with Lucy! Desi Ray (5 yr. old Shih-poo) who we rescued from somewhat of a puppy mill situation. I have 2 cats - Princess Di (3 yr. old Torty) and Smokey Jo (a whopping 18 yrs. old who is a tiny black cat).
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 "hukids", too. My oldest daughter is newly married (since July), a high school math teacher and cheerleading coach, is in grad school at the college where she was a cheerleader and a member of the gymnastics team. My middle child (daughter) is a junior photography major who someday wants to open her own studio photographing "pets"! My baby (a son) is a freshman in college majoring in public relations and is a member of his college soccer team. So right now I am somewhat of an empty-nester. I love volunteering for a local animal shelter and taking care of all my animals!

Hi and welcome......you have quite a crew. So glad you joined this board. you will love all the information, ideas support etc. that you can get here. Would love to see pictures....Judy

Thanks! I will put some pics up later, when I get some good ones and when my daughter comes home from school to take some (LOL). Have a "cavalier" day!

welcome...this place is highly addictive so now you are warned;)
Looking forward to seing pics of your furbabies:dogwlk:

Back