• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jato & Zoey

Mom of Jato

Zoey4MoJato11Mo.jpg

Jato is now 11 months, and Zoey is 4 months. They are getting along just wonderful. I am so happy we decided to get another Cavalier. :lotsaluv:

oh wow, they are adorable!!
weve only had millie for 5 weeks & we are already talking about getting another one next summer me and cameron want a ruby hubby wants another blen.... cat fight cat fight!!
how did you get on with both being young is this the bst time to get another, if was up to me and get one now but millie is only 13 weeks so i know i need one on one with her first:luv:
michelle xx

I was nervous considering having two so close in age, but I really think it has worked out well. They both have the same amount of energy, and they also like to take naps together. :lotsaluv: I received great advice from members on this forum, as well as a few breeders before I made the decision to bring little Zoey home.

Back