• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The cute thing Kingston did

KingstonsMom

We've been going to the nearby dog park more frequently since the weather started cooling down. They seem to be over-watering the park, so Kingston's feet usually need rinsing off when we get home. For three days in a row, we came home and I plopped him right into the bathtub so I could rinse the dirt from his paws. On the fourth day, I dressed Kingston in his Halloween t-shirt and took him to the park. His feet didn't get too dirty that day so he really didn't need any rinsing off, which I thought he'd appreciate since he hates water. When we got home, I walked into the bathroom to wash my hands. As I'm drying my hands off, I turn around to find Kingston sitting patiently in the middle of the bathtub, orange t-shirt and all. He'd jumped in there while I had my back turned! I didn't have the heart to tell him he didn't need his paws rinsed....

2996717247_8347a4283f_m.jpg

That's so cute! I'm still amazed at how quickly our Cavaliers adjust to just about any routine we chose.

aw, how adorable! That just shows how in tune with us our cavaliers are. They pay attention to every detail, every move...even to the point of anticipating the next one!

:luv: I´d love to teach mine to do that trick,haha but that´s never going to happen....:eek:

Back