PDA

View Full Version : Bandit has a New Sister!

brotymo
3rd November 2008, 03:16 AM
Well, I went to my breeders house this weekend and watched the Georgia/Florida football game. There were Georgia AND Florida fans there, so that made for an interesting game! (Georgia got slaughtered)

And...I brought home a beautiful "little sister" for Bandit! She is a gorgeous tri, and we are calling her Lizzie (short for Elizabeth). I wasn't sure I'd be getting a puppy right now, but it worked out!

She is a doll-baby. Bandit is happy to have her here, but she is a bit put off by his wildness and thrashes him regularly. I will post some photos in the puppy pics section.
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc230/suziesauctions/IMG_7812.jpg

Daisy's Mom
3rd November 2008, 03:18 AM
Congratulations -- that is very exciting! Can't wait to see pictures!

brotymo
3rd November 2008, 03:39 AM
a few photos are up now over in the puppy pics section.

*Pauline*
3rd November 2008, 09:07 AM
Wow, I didn't see that coming, did I miss something? Congratulations :jump:

Daisy's Mom
3rd November 2008, 10:56 AM
Oh my goodness she's cute!

OK, I have to plead ignorance here -- where is the puppy pics section? I looked through everything I could think of and cannot find where you are talking about. Didn't there used to be something called "Gallery" on the board? I couldn't find that either. Could someone direct me?

Thanks!

*Pauline*
3rd November 2008, 11:01 AM
Oh my goodness she's cute!

OK, I have to plead ignorance here -- where is the puppy pics section? I looked through everything I could think of and cannot find where you are talking about. Didn't there used to be something called "Gallery" on the board? I couldn't find that either. Could someone direct me?

Thanks!

Here it is.
http://board.cavaliertalk.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=45

brotymo
3rd November 2008, 11:26 AM
Back when we had Pixie, I knew we wanted to add another cavalier. Then when she died, it was starting over with Bandit. I've been quiet about it because I just wasn't sure when it would work out (it is easier when you don't anticipate things too much!)

I've talked with the breeder quite a bit since getting Bandit. There were a few factors with me that were holding me back from being sure about when (not problems with wanting a second cav!). I am thrilled to get her now. Bandit is so much more open to sharing the spotlight at this age. I hear so many problems with a much longer adjustment period when they get a little older. I am sure it isn't always the case, but it seems less common when they are puppies.

I am trying to get some photos of them together, but they are always in such perpetual motion when together that I can't seem to freeze the action!

gocamping
3rd November 2008, 05:42 PM
Very cool! She is gorgeous and love her name. Isn't fun to watch them get to know each other.