• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bandit has a New Sister!

brotymo

Well, I went to my breeders house this weekend and watched the Georgia/Florida football game. There were Georgia AND Florida fans there, so that made for an interesting game! (Georgia got slaughtered)

And...I brought home a beautiful "little sister" for Bandit! She is a gorgeous tri, and we are calling her Lizzie (short for Elizabeth). I wasn't sure I'd be getting a puppy right now, but it worked out!

She is a doll-baby. Bandit is happy to have her here, but she is a bit put off by his wildness and thrashes him regularly. I will post some photos in the puppy pics section.
IMG_7812.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness she's cute!

OK, I have to plead ignorance here -- where is the puppy pics section? I looked through everything I could think of and cannot find where you are talking about. Didn't there used to be something called "Gallery" on the board? I couldn't find that either. Could someone direct me?

Thanks!

Back when we had Pixie, I knew we wanted to add another cavalier. Then when she died, it was starting over with Bandit. I've been quiet about it because I just wasn't sure when it would work out (it is easier when you don't anticipate things too much!)

I've talked with the breeder quite a bit since getting Bandit. There were a few factors with me that were holding me back from being sure about when (not problems with wanting a second cav!). I am thrilled to get her now. Bandit is so much more open to sharing the spotlight at this age. I hear so many problems with a much longer adjustment period when they get a little older. I am sure it isn't always the case, but it seems less common when they are puppies.

I am trying to get some photos of them together, but they are always in such perpetual motion when together that I can't seem to freeze the action!

Wow! Congratulations!! Lizzie is just gorgeous! How old is she? I'm jealous. ;) I have to wait two more months for our little tri girl to come home. I got a video of her two days ago, though, and I've been watching it a lot. She's a month old now.

Anyway, I'm so glad things worked out for you to be able to add Lizzie to your family!

By the way, that game on Saturday nearly killed me. I'm a huge Dog (or should I say "Dawg") fan...graduated from UGA...and that was one heck of an awful afternoon. :eek:

Enjoy your new addition! I'll go look at her puppy pics after I get the kids to school.

Lori

Very cool! She is gorgeous and love her name. Isn't fun to watch them get to know each other.

Back