• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can I melt you for a minute?

ice-cavi

The snow has almost melted now so we headed to the mountains this morning:)
20081103143146_6.jpg

20081103143135_5.jpg

20081103143154_7.jpg

Ahh,love the jumpers! And the cute models! You must be nearing the point where you will get snow in earnest?

These are the most beautiful Cavalier photos I have ever seen, their expressions are priceless and they both look delightful. Thanks so much for letting us see:lotsaluv:

Wauw - those two dogs are beautiful! I have written it many times before, but every time you show up with even better pictures than last time ;)

Heart is melted as is Kirra's when she saw their delightful expressions and equally delightful jumpers.

So cosy and warm and eye catching - along with the wee Cavaliers of course;)

I always look forward to your pictures!! Not sure how you do it....but you always get the best shots!! That first one is beyond words......sweet sweet sweet!!!

Your dogs and the photos are beautiful. Your puppy in the first photo has the sweetest expression and perfect little tilt to the head.
Lovely!

Too cute, too cute, too cute................they are beautiful dogs and pictures. Love the outfits....:snap:

Last edited:
Back