• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Sumilidon

Hello everyone,

My name is David and I live in Chester-le-Street, County Durham, UK. I have a handsome young Blenhiem CKCS called Charlie who is now 11 weeks old. Unfortunately Charlie has a heart problem which we find about in a couple of weeks and is a good example of why you should do your research first (I got from a puppy farm - not knowing what it was).

I also have a beautiful 8 week old Blenhiem bitch that I am yet to name as I only got her yesterday.

I'll get some pictures up when they have stopped eating all my time / furniture / shoes.
:jump:

icon_welcomeHi David and welcome, Two puppies how lucky are you, have you any photo's of them yet, we all love looking at puppy photo's on here :snap:
Hope Charlies results come back ok

Hi David, welcome to the board! this place is great for advice and moral support when you have a little pup under the weather. i hope that Charlie's results come back ok. do you have a name yet? when i was naming Bailey i was stuck as i had three names, the other two i didn;t use were Darcy and Maisy. look forward to seeing pics of your two little pups soon!

I got a whole gaggle of photos, just never the time to get them online (posting fromwork).

We were going to name her Lady - but I was having issues so we have settled on the name Poppet for her - mostly because I have been unknowingly calling her it for the past 3 days.

Charlie is still a little too big for her - the difference in size between 8 weeks and 12 is quite astonishing - and thereore he is about 4 times stronger, faster and more agile.

Keeping them apart most of the time (when we go out they are in seperate rooms, when we are in they alternate the puppy play pen within sight of each other) except when they are tired, then neither can be bothered to fight and they cuddle up on her bed.

I'm hoping this will allow them to bond while I remain mindful of Charlie's strength and energy at other times.

Welcome, please hurry and post some pictures, I am dying to see these two babies!!!

Hello David. I too look forward to pictures, but as I haven't yet manged to post any of my own I can't be too pushy about it! There is rumour I will be getting a new computer for Christmas (having problems with this one) so will have no excuse then.

icon_welcome

Back