• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Play Time!

brotymo

Here are a few photos I got today of Bandit and Lizzie together today.
IMG_7837.jpg

IMG_7838.jpg

IMG_7865.jpg

IMG_7878.jpg

IMG_7847.jpg

IMG_7894.jpg

IMG_7898.jpg

IMG_7896.jpg

IMG_7900.jpg

Oh My!!! They are precious! Makes me want a tri, too!!! My dh would kill me if I even mentioned another dog! But I would so love one!!! Great pics, love those "action" shots!

Very, very cute! I love the tug-of-war photo. My two play that game a lot, and with lots of vocal sounds. :pi*no:

they are so cute together - nice to see they like each other already, i think my the looks of it they'll definately be best friends!!

They look like they are allready best of friends! Lovely pair:luv:
It´s so much fun watching 2 playing together....I feel I dont even need a television anymore:)

It´s so much fun watching 2 playing together....I feel I dont even need a television anymore:)

My children and I were saying that this morning watching them wrestle. I said, who needs TV when you have cavalier puppies? They were laying on their sides just growling in a high pitch mixed with yips and taking turns nipping playfully at each other. They sound like a hive of bees when they do that!

Back