PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Recomment Good Kennels in Cork?

Cleo's Person
6th November 2008, 11:19 PM
Guys, I'm looking for a recommendation for a good kennels in Cork. We're getting married in about a month and need a place for Cleo to stay for a few days around the Big Day as our usual Cleo-sitters, my parents, will be occupied! So if you could help out with suggestions I would be delighted. Thanks in advance. :flwr:

Cleo's Person
10th November 2008, 07:09 PM
bump. Any one at all?

Karlin
10th November 2008, 07:14 PM
I am emailing a couple of people for you to see if they have any ideas. Also there are various kennels around the country listed on www.irishanimals.ie.

PS the wedding plans must be getting hectic!

sins
10th November 2008, 08:21 PM
I'll ask one of my work colleagues who lives near you and boards his Westie locally.He seems quite happy with it.(just back to work today after being out ill for ten days).I'll see what he has to say.
Sins

Cleo's Person
10th November 2008, 09:40 PM
Thanks ladies! I'll check out that site now! Sins would love to hear about the place your friend boards his Westie. Hope you're feeling a bit better. :-)

merlinsmum
10th November 2008, 10:52 PM
Pop Cleo on the ferry I'll look after him:)
#
Seriously I hope you find somewhere good - is Justine's place not up an running yet?

Cleo's Person
10th November 2008, 11:21 PM
Seriously I hope you find somewhere good - is Justine's place not up an running yet?

Unfortunately not :-( That was my first choice place obviously :-) (Best of luck with the move Jus you must be up the walls at the moment.)

sins
11th November 2008, 11:30 AM
No joy on that recommendation!
He said that last two times he boarded his dogs(Westie and kerry blue) they came down with tummy bugs and took their time to recover.So they now go to family.
Sins