• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavs & Grass Eating

islewriter

I've noticed this morning Kirra was eating grass and was off her food this morning:(

She also vomited (just a little) :(

I can hear her wee tummy rumbling - but she appears really fine :dogwlk: eager to play and outdoors:dogwlk:

Any advice please:(

Grass eating

Often if dogs have an upset belly they will spacifically eat grass to ease it (either by giving themselves diahorroea, because it is quite indigestible, or by vomiting). She may go off her food for a day but any longer or excessive grass eating a little trip to the vet to be sure she doesn't have a bug may be in order. Eating grass is really common and does no harm.

Try her on food later to give her belly time to settle down and see how she is in general, if she seems ok though I wouldn't worry too much! (y)

:dogwlk: Many thanks, yes Kirra is back to her normal self, and eating again:dogwlk: and :dogwlk: :dogwlk: so I think I need a nap now:p

Back