PDA

View Full Version : Weekend with the Dunbars

Holly
9th November 2008, 12:20 AM
Ian Dunbar and his wife are doing a weekend-long seminar here in Atlanta, Dec. 6-8 at ZooAtlanta. I would love to go, but I will be at the Cavalier show in Nashville.

Info can be found here at Jerry Hope's website if anyone in the area is interested:

http://www.k-9coach.com/conference.html

Karlin
9th November 2008, 04:35 PM
He rarely does seminars like this any more so this is a fantastic opportunity to hear one of the people who totally changed the ways in which dogs are trained. I learned so much from his seminar here! :)

Holly
9th November 2008, 04:56 PM
He rarely does seminars like this any more so this is a fantastic opportunity to hear one of the people who totally changed the ways in which dogs are trained. I learned so much from his seminar here! :)

Apparently, he is friends with Jerry Hope, who is here in GA, which is why he agreed to do the seminar. Jerry Hope is a trainer that we had at our last Cavalier Club meeting and then he came and did some obedience work at out last puppy picnic. He was pretty amazing and I really learned a lot.

I really wish I was able to go! But, I posted this, because Iknow there are several other Atlanta-area folks here ho might be interested.

TKC
10th November 2008, 10:41 PM
Good News

They are doing a weekend (4 day) Seminar here in Ireland in April 09 with Dog Training Ireland. It has all been confirmed!

Another excuse for you to come see us :)

As soon as the details are all sorted I will of course post here.

Karlin - stop jumping up and down with excitment... I know I know we are all delighted here to have Kelly and Ian coming back!