PDA

View Full Version : Free To Good Home... 4 Year Old Tri

Chaos
9th November 2008, 12:25 AM
Sorry not sure if this is the place to put this so sorry if not and please feel free to move it but just browsing and came across this on epupz:

cavalier tri dog 4yrs old excellent with children very nice temperament FREE TO GOOD HOME

No picture but the weblink is
http://www.epupz.co.uk/clas/viewdetails.asp?view=221037

Based in Ceredigion

Fifer
9th November 2008, 08:40 AM
That ad is for a council licensed breeder; in that area and as the pup is FREE, that probably means it's a puppy farm puppy possibly not the healthiest either! :( :( :(

Sorry but these free ads are a license alright - a license for P/F and BYB to get rid of "substandard" pups or animals they no longer have a use for.

Caveat Emptor - buyer beware! :thmbsup:

Chaos
9th November 2008, 12:40 PM
Yeah my thoughts exactly, just wondered if anyone in the area could help the poor thing. :( I'd be there in a flash but my dad is in poor health which has put everything on hold for the time being x

Ejay
9th November 2008, 02:26 PM
just checked out their website, according to them they sell
"beautiful Toy Poodles,
Cockapoo and
Cavoodle / Cavapoo puppies,
raised in a family environment"
so basically they are crossing breeds for these so called designer dogs!

i don't live far from these people, will have a chat to a lady i know who helps rescue animals and see if we can help this little lad.

Fifer
9th November 2008, 03:07 PM
just checked out their website, according to them they sell
"beautiful Toy Poodles,
Cockapoo and
Cavoodle / Cavapoo puppies,
raised in a family environment"
so basically they are crossing breeds for these so called designer dogs!

i don't live far from these people, will have a chat to a lady i know who helps rescue animals and see if we can help this little lad.

WTG Ejay! :thmbsup:

Chaos
9th November 2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks thats brilliant!