• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fall Leaves make BIG fun!

brotymo

Today was windy and cool, and the leaves from the walnut and elm trees were blowing down like rain. Bandit and Lizzie were in hog heaven! I got the camera out and captured the moment.

Lizzie scores a leaf!

IMG_7951.jpg

IMG_7960.jpg

Bandit is coiled like a spring and ready to pounce at the leaves swirling down towards him.

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7966.jpg

IMG_7967.jpg

This would have been cute if my son hadn't been blinking, but you can see Bandit intently watching something. It was the leaves, and the hawks that were perusing the skies above our yard again (from high up this time!)

IMG_7978.jpg

Kaya watches over the babies. She puts herself between the fence and the pups because she doesn't want the chows that live next door to get to them. She plays sentry all the time. Such a good girl!

IMG_7982.jpg

Still watching for the leaves. He's gonna get a crick in the neck!

IMG_7985.jpg

Run and run to make some sleepy puppies later.

IMG_7947.jpg

After about 45 minutes of run and play, they come in and crash!

IMG_7990.jpg

Oh My!!! I loved those pics. They look like they were having a blast! Bella loves to play in the leaves and chase them. She always brings her prize inside to tear it to pieces! I am sweeping up leaves all day! Seeing those two makes me want a Tri, also! Beautiful!:lotsaluv:

Like I said, you take the best pictures every time! I LOVE the one where you can see the shadow of someone throwing the leaves. I think the rules should change and you be allowed to add that to the calender poll for this month.

Lovely lovely pics....so much fun you had!
Kaya the Husky(?) looks so protective and sweet:)
Elja will actually do the same thing with Kia if another dog is vissiting or coming to near the fence in her oppinion :)

Like I said, you take the best pictures every time! I LOVE the one where you can see the shadow of someone throwing the leaves. I think the rules should change and you be allowed to add that to the calender poll for this month.

Haha, thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed. My daughter, Morgan was scooping the piles of leaves off the trampoline and throwing them. Since Bandit was driving himself crazy trying to get to all the ones blowing down randomly over our yard (which is about an acre) she decided to make it easy for him!. He was overwhelmed wondering which ones to actually chase!

I enjoyed your photos of your afternoon of fun. I love that Kaya protects the two little ones. That is so special. I thought your son looked cute holding Bandit, even with his eyes closed.

Can you post a picture of your Vizsla. I had one myself until 4 years ago. How does the Vizsla like the cavaliers?

Great pics, Lizzie and Bandit are adorable:). Gabby would be in heaven visiting you with all those leaves:D.
Bless Kaya for looking out for them:luv:.

Can you post a picture of your Vizsla. I had one myself until 4 years ago. How does the Vizsla like the cavaliers?

Here are a few photos of the other doggies. Odin doesn't like puppies. He runs from them! it isn't until they are grown that he wants anything to do with them. I have to keep the puppies away unless they are supervised with him. Inside, he feels cornered, but outside he can run away.

22d2cf9a.jpg

b463148a.jpg

f7c90113.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

What BEAUTIFUL dogs. Your kids look happy with all those dogs. Thank you for posting pictures of the big ones. :)

I love all your dogs! Your puppies are adorable! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv: So fun to watch them play.:D

They remind me of my India and Geordie when they were pups together.

Back