• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon

Rj Mac

It's not the nicest of days here today, and our 3 are quite content with chilling out at the minute.....
Lucy...
Image001-7.jpg
[/IMG]
Image007-6.jpg
[/IMG]
Megs....allthough I don't think she was too impressed at being disturbed by the camera.....;):slp:
Image002-6.jpg
[/IMG]
Image003-7.jpg
[/IMG]
And Jake.....
Image004-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Image006-7.jpg
[/IMG]
:lotsaluv:

They look happy alright. Hope everything is going well with new job etc.

Hi Brid, the new job's going well thanks, it was a bit strange at 1st, after 10 years in 1 place to suddenly change, especially as the 1st 6 weeks were in the class room, but now I'm settled into it, and thoroughly enjoying it, it's funny how things work out, because before this job came up, we were on the verge of selling up, and moving lock stock across to Ireland, our house was on the market.....I had work lined up, and a few members on here had been a great help and resource to us, as we were lookin inot it, but if for whatever reason this job doesn't pan out, it's something we'd probably go back to.....and as my Nan used to say....."what's for you, will no go by you"

Your doggies are preety much doing the same as mine are today....its raining cats&dogs outside so the activity level is zero:)

I love you nans saying.......And I believe that´s the way things work.

Back